Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I love my RC, I really want to get proper plastics for it. Biggest pet peeve with it though - when I straight traded my no-vin track-only CBR600 for it I knew I was getting a deal, but the track RC fairings were literally blown apart and the street fairings had some serious gouges in them. I'd rather mod my BMW, but the RC deserves to be taken care of properly. Sad thing is the RC plastics are MUCH more expensive than the S1k's :(

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I love my RC, I really want to get proper plastics for it. Biggest pet peeve with it though - when I straight traded my no-vin track-only CBR600 for it I knew I was getting a deal, but the track RC fairings were literally blown apart and the street fairings had some serious gouges in them. I'd rather mod my BMW, but the RC deserves to be taken care of properly. Sad thing is the RC plastics are MUCH more expensive than the S1k's :(
I would NEVER guess that a Honda anything would be more than Beemer parts, esp the S1k. Maybe because it's older and fewer are around?
I've seen a few S1k's at the track and man are they fast! Even with a good drive out of a corner it's hard to get a wheel on them.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts