Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2000 929 that has a 954 Ti header back exhaust. I am eventualy going to put on a full aftermarket pipe. The only problem is that I like the size (6.5 - 7'' diameter) of the OEM canister and I also like the look; however, I will eventually want the sound and performance of an aftermarket pipe. Anyone know of a full exhaust system for the 929 that the canister is approximately the same size/style as the OEM 954.

I don't know what it is, but I don't like those tiny looking canisters, and the largest that I have found is the Two Brothers C4 canister which is 4.5'' but OEM is about 6.5'' - 7''. If anyone knows of any good exhausts larger than the C4, but still light, sounds good, and performs well, please let me know.

- Josh

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
should have searched didn't even think to for some reason... thanks :thumb:

other than astetics, is there any reason for the oval design of some exhausts?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Is 37 the same as 107, or did 107 sell his bike to 37 and give him some ideas? :rotfl:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete said:
Is 37 the same as 107, or did 107 sell his bike to 37 and give him some ideas? :rotfl:
I don't know of a 107, but I got it from lateapex. I actually saw it for sale on honda-tech.com , but after I bought it I saw it on here too. crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts