Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Can anyone reccomend some rear turn signals for the 2002 954. The OEM's are butt ugly, and huge! I want something sleek. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
ConqSoft said:
If those are the ones you have, then you need to tell Dennis Kirk, because they list them as DOT approved.
Thank you sir. I think I'll send them an e-mail to see what they say out of curiousity. They are identical to the set on my bike. Let me see if I can find a rear pic.

You have to look close, but they are there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I would have to find the old package to be 100% sure if they were LP or not.
I do remember a sticker on them stating "Not for Highway use" "Off road only".

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Probably not 100% legal, but go for the clear alternatives integrated tail. I love mine.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Custom900 said:
I've got a set of those lights. It said on the box that they were not DOT legal. As for being bright, I was told that they were very hard to see in the day time.

I'm gonna combine the tail \ brake \ and turn signals. No reason to have those huge stalks.
They are made by K&S and have the SAE/DOT stamping right on the lens. The major difference besides the necessary stamp is that they have a reflector in them. That makes the WHOLE lens light up. What you probably had was the standard one without a reflector that just makes a small bright spot and the rest is dark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts