Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just recently got a great deal on a used AKRAPOVIC exhaust. The only problem is that I don't know which head pipe goes to the right cylinder. This thing is in pieces. Four head pipes then some sort of collector then the mid pipe and the can. It's a full titanium race system. Is there a way to tell which pipe and where it goes? Oh, I've tried just mounting the thing up and playing around but it just doesn't look right. Thanks in advance.

Luke

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
PrplHaz4 said:
looks to me like you're missing a piece :idunno: shouldn't there be 4 header pipes?
thats what I was thinking, it's definetly missing one of the head pipes and possibly more. From the pics on the Akrapovic site that doesn't look like any of their systems. I suspect it might be the supersport line but if it is you're missing the 2 pipe of the 4-2-1 configuration. It could be the Racing line but I'm not sure. I'd need to know what bike you have to check if its one of the systems without the crossover tubes but most of them have crossover tubes. So my detective works leads me to believe either you got ripped off or thats an older model exhaust.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes it does have four head pipes. I think that I figured it out. it does not have the cross over tubes that go between each pipe and after looking at it more closely it is a 4-2-1. Thanks for the input.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts