Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Without Layne Staley...that ain't Alice in Chains.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Saw AIC in '94 at a small venue. Layne walked off the stage in the middle of the set. Went right past me backstage, out the door and to the tour bus. The remainder of the band stood there for a bit, then grabbed some guy from the audience and had him jam on the drums. Layne came back about 30 minutes later and they finished the show. Interesting to say the least...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Had to get that heroin fix...

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luvtolean said:
Without Layne Staley...that ain't Alice in Chains.
I agree but we'll see what comes of this. It says right inthe article Kinney said he'd like to go on writing and playing with Inez and Cantrell but under a different name.

Alice in Chains has always been one of my favorite bands. And Jar of Flies is one of the best EPs ever. and they wrote and recorded it in a week, thats awesome.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Joe Dirt says, "I like Van Halen, not Van Hagar."

AIC reuniting :hmm: Could be interesting and I'll probably go to the show since I never got to see one with Layne

·
Registered
193 Posts
AIC was/is one of my BIGGGEST musical influences. Right there with STP and Soundgarden. I know, I'm a grunge baby:eyebrows: But hey, I hope they release a CD of this. I'd still love to be able to find a copy of STP unplugged. Anyone know where I migh tbe able to locate any type of copy?:idunno:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Wow the Cars are reforming also :rolleyes:

Sounds like a bunch of old hippies ran out of money. And Van Halen declined after Van Halen the album.

Next we will here Iggy is back with the stooges.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts