·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan Kyle, Satos and a PC3r.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I actually prefer the mori's, but thats me.

So uh, figment... When you gonna get proper suspenders on that RC of yours?

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ccwilli3 said:

So uh, figment... When you gonna get proper suspenders on that RC of yours?
I only weigh 170lbs...

Edit:and this is not the right folder for that discussion:deal:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I have to agree with Figment! :D

I did the sato banzai thing, so I am high and tight...little less on the HP scale, but not on the sound scale! :D

oh yeah, with a PCIIIr

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
figment said:
I only weigh 170lbs...

Edit:and this is not the right folder for that discussion:deal:
and that makes it even MORE out of whack for you. :D

I rode jetblast10s RC for a while (high mount satos), I could have swore the pulses were causing unforseen damage to my body! :p

PS: Bite me.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
It's a little different having the stock exhaust back on the bike for me. Still sounds better than an I-4. :D

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
booth23 said:
Add to that flapper removal, soft rev limiter removal, and Pair valve removal :welcome:
I really dont understand the softrev limiter removal...

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
booth23 said:
It's just a splice. From ECU port to ECU port if I remember right.
yeah, but I'm not convinced it really does THAT much...

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I never got around to doing the soft rev limiter mod but I'm convinced it would be very handy on the track. There are places at MAM where I could really use an extra 500 or so RPM to avoid a quick shift up and back down between turns.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tigerblade said:
I never got around to doing the soft rev limiter mod but I'm convinced it would be very handy on the track. There are places at MAM where I could really use an extra 500 or so RPM to avoid a quick shift up and back down between turns.
This is not enough motivation for me to cut into the wiring harness. I can see where it wouild be a help in competition though.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
figment said:
This is not enough motivation for me to cut into the wiring harness. I can see where it wouild be a help in competition though.
Unnecessary for street riding, but then so are most of the mods.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Well it's good for 4-5 horses. And it's only on the US spec bikes anyway. Besides, you have a hard limiter in place anyways.

·
Registered
148 Posts
booth23 said:
Well it's good for 4-5 horses. And it's only on the US spec bikes anyway. Besides, you have a hard limiter in place anyways.
Actually, if you have a PCII or PCIII no splicing into the oem harness is required besides discovering the hard limiter while at full lean is not a pleasnt experience.

I did this mod on the race RC51 but wired it to a toggle switch so I could disable it on tracks that might need the additional 1200 rpm pull or enable it if I choose to let someone ride the RC51 while at a track day.

·
Registered
148 Posts
:metoo:

Mori slip-ons on the street RC51.

Mori Full system on the race RC51.

Working my damnedest to convince Moriwaki to blow off the dust of the RC30 jig and make me a full system for the RC30.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.