Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Girls,

This seems like the place to be on the net if you have a blade. I don't have one yet.  Just checked I can get the insurance so i've just gotta find one now.

I must admit i'm really tempted by the gixxer750 (probably a mortal sin me even saying that on this site) on paper it looks pretty close to the 929. Anyway hopefully i can take them both out for a spin and make me mind up.  Man they just look and sounds so awesome.  

I've had a couple of CBR6's and now a zx7r, which feels like it ways a 1000kg compared to every bike it sit on, even though i love it dearly she's been great to me on road and track - but i just gotta have me one of those 929 blades.

Lots of good info on the site, cheers for that.  Whilst i'm here anyone had a gixxer750, i just wondered how it compared to the blade you have now.

Cheers anyway.

Laters.
Nick.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Welcome to the Org.

Haven't had or ridden a GSXR750, so can't help you there. They are reportedly torture racks...if you care about stuff like that.

Oh..and they're not Hondas.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I rode a friend of mines GSXR-750.
The Blade is much more comfortable!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Welcome.

You won't get flamed by me over your affinity for the Gixxer 750. It's an outstanding motorcycle. As for it compared to the 929, despite giving up some cc's, I think that's more than a fair race (straight line or track, either or).

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Welcome NicksRR . Hey, you've already got 'RR' in your .org name - you know what to do. Don't go to the 'dark side' (and that includes RC51's).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts