1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product: Alpinestars GP Plus gloves (M) black
Purchase date: early 2004
Reciept: lost

My gloves started to come apart at the tip of the middle finger on the right glove and at the base of the thumb on the same glove. The left glove is fine. I think I know why it happened (i tend to get them very tight and then break them in) but it shouldn't have happened, my first pair that have damaged through wear, not crashing.

Anyhoo, I wrote Alpinestars Italy and e-mail and they requested some pictures, which I sent, then they asked for the gloves to be sent and I did, and now I have a new pair on their way to me. complete turn around time; 3weeks :thumb:

Wish I could say the same for my Dainese leather jacket... I've sent emails and letters but no response, eventually I gave up because the damage is only to the back of the collar. I've seen others that have experienced similar damage, I hope my Dainese gloves hold up! :idunno:

Alpinestars, I've never always been a fan of their product design but :thumb: for customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well I have a problem with my new s-mx plus boots. One of the zippers broke! I'm calling them today as soon as they open. Will let you guys know what they say. :thumb:

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's great to hear. Since I bought a ton of A*'s stuff and I'm now a poster child for their company its good to know they support their products. Although your not the first one that I have read about with A* glove problems. Especially the seams coming apart. Im curious how long mine will last me. I know for at least a few more months being it's 15 out today and I have to wait out the winter chill.

IT is nice to see a company stand behind their product and replace it for the consumer isnt it. Now if more companies followed them we would all be happy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Re: Alpinestar aftersales support(UPDATE)

Got the boots back in about 4 weeks, which is good considering the holidays. They fixed them with no problems! Once again Alpinestars has lived up to their reputation of 1st rate customer service. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts