1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Funny, I was looking at one up at Pro Italia this weekend and thought it was a great piece of gear at a very fair price.

If it'd fit under my suit, I'd buy it. It looks to be as good, if not better than the Dainese stuff, and is much cheaper. If there was a downside compared to the Dainese, it seemed to be noticably heavier.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'd like it better as just the back/chest protector. I'm not so sure about having straps around my arms and shoulders inside the suit, plus the armor in my suit is nice stuff.
But it does look cool.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Looking forward to your report, as I have been thinking about one for both on-road and off-road riding.

For off road it'd be killer. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, hopefully the 10 lbs I've gains working on this project at work won't preclude me getting it on beneath my leathers.

The next race is in 4 weeks, so I have until then to lose it I guess.

HD

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
For off road it'd be killer. :thumb:
I especially think it would work well for my next Baja trip. Wearing a chest protector under an off-road armored jacket, topped with a CamelBak...what a pain that was. :crap:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Wearing a chest protector under an off-road armored jacket, topped with a CamelBak...what a pain that was. :crap:
Chafed your moobs... :idunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts