Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got a new battery cause i tought that was the problem but still doesnt charging well today i did something else i discconected the cable from the battery and the byke turned off so thats means the alternator doesnt work right? i dont know if it is the same thing with bykes , thats how it works with cars , any help please or maybe i should look in wires connection or fuses or something else thanks

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I don't understand why so many people replace the battery when their bikes start playing up.
With Fuel injection you need battery power to keep the fuel pump and injectors working.
Check your stator output.
Just search the forum as the charging system is the single most common problem with Honda sportsbikes.

·
Registered
567 Posts
well i got a new battery cause i tought that was the problem but still doesnt charging well today i did something else i discconected the cable from the battery and the byke turned off so thats means the alternator doesnt work right? i dont know if it is the same thing with bykes , thats how it works with cars , any help please or maybe i should look in wires connection or fuses or something else thanks
Depends on how its wired, some cars won't run with the battery disconnected either. If a visual inspection of the connectors and components doesn't turn up anything obvious, your gonna need a multimeter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts