Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because of SMTBs geting older thread and a couple of things that have happened to me over the last few days I think I'm getting younger.

First the other day I went to buy shoes for a wedding I was going to. Well the Men's section's smallest were size 8 and they were a bit big so I had to go over to the Boy's section to get a size 7. Saved about $15 so whatever.

Then last night I went out with some friends to see Clerks 2 and a few of us got carded. I was the oldest of the 7 of us and I got carded by the lady taking the tickets. I don't even think thats her job, I believe thats suppose to be done by the ticket seller. I said right to the lady's face "are you fucking kidding me?" I don't know if she heard me though, I probably shoulda checked her medicare card to make sure it was current.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I get carded all the time. Movies, beer, cigarettes or whatever. For me, being military and clean shaven, i can not escape it and am just used to it.Consider yourself lucky!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Then last night I went out with some friends to see Clerks 2 and a few of us got carded. I was the oldest of the 7 of us and I got carded by the lady taking the tickets. I don't even think thats her job, I believe thats suppose to be done by the ticket seller. I said right to the lady's face "are you fucking kidding me?" I don't know if she heard me though, I probably shoulda checked her medicare card to make sure it was current.
Dude :playnice:

To anyone over 21, getting carded should be taken as a compliment. I wasn't carded at BevMo the other day and had to make the excuse to myself the guy knew me. :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude :playnice:

To anyone over 21, getting carded should be taken as a compliment. I wasn't carded at BevMo the other day and had to make the excuse to myself the guy knew me. :rotfl:

well the only times I've ever been carded in my life were at bars, which of course they are suppose to card everyone anyway. but this was just an R movie, its not like it was some XXX thing.

There was a bar I used to go to in college where the guy stopped carding me too. funniest part is I barely ever drink. I think I got drunk there once (and that was the last time I got drunk I think and it was 3 years ago).

and Sheep I kinda of just mumbled it too her face, it wasn't really loud or anything.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's still gonna take 10 more years to understand...:thumbd:
25 and getting younger?:eek: It's gonna be hard to ride with the diapers on kido. :p
Sorry that was out of line...:crap:

I do understand but I don't wanna feel like I'm old enough to where I need to be thinking of being asked for ID as a compliment.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I do understand but I don't wanna feel like I'm old enough to where I need to be thinking of being asked for ID as a compliment.

Get over it. Old age comes on fast. And it sucks cause ya never see it comin till you are there. DAMN it to hell. :rant:

I will have a kid in college next year... (must have emoticon of wheelchair)

Take it as compliment cause it will soon stop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts