Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder...the Superstock and Formula Extreme races are televised LIVE today on SPEED TV starting at 3:00 p.m.!

Bailing out of the office early... :eyebrows:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Red Rider said:
Just a reminder...the Superstock and Formula Extreme races are televised LIVE today on SPEED TV starting at 3:00 p.m.!

I'm giving it(taking a half day) some serious thought....looks like superstock is gonna be a drafting war....can you say "Doctor's Appointment"!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Red Rider said:

Damn it! I have my VCR set for high noon. :crap:

:smilebig:

·
Registered
559 Posts
The stupid local cable company replaced Speed Channel with a second MTV channel. :rant: Just what I needed. :rant: Have to get Digital cable now if I want the channel. Wonder if any local sports bars would have it on?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
***SPOILER***
The R1 has already swept all three podium positions of the Superstock race. They even did it riderless.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
FYI...in case any of you miss it today, there's a repeat telecast of the races on tomorrow starting at 2:00 p.m. EST <<<for Nedro!

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey Northy, you have pm and e-mail. Havin' a Daytona party (yup, in the digital format) over here in Omaha letting him know to come join in!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts