Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well between 2 and 3 am, my Uncle Steve Hanged himself at his apartment. This one hits ALOT closer to home than my cousin Lisa last week. He leaves a 8 y.o. beautifal daughter names Alyx and a wife (tho seperated) and our whole family. he has alot of problems, mainly with his wife and getting his 5th DUI. But he was finally cleaning up and then this.

He called his mom and said that he was sorry for everything and to forgive him and said he was going to kill himself. My grandma said 'quit being stupid' and he said I'm sorry and hung up. Same thing with his wife but she was sleeping so he left a message. This was a total surprise because my mom and dad talked to him at 5:30 yesterday and he was fine. His mom, stepdad and wife went to his place at 7 this morning and found him in his closet. The thing that scares me the most is that the closet was small and he actually had to hold his legs up till he died cuz of how tall he was.

My Uncle Steve will be REALLY missed and was loved by everyone.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Stegen,

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle. You and your family have my condolences.

I also know you have been through a lot in a short amount of time. Make sure you are taking care of your self both physically and mentally. You have a beautiful daughter who loves you very much!

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey stegen,

i'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure it is not an easy time for you but I'm sure many are thinking and praying for ya. Take care of yourself...

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Damn stegen! You have gone through a lot of turbulence lately. So sorry to hear about your uncle and cousin. Just know that you have a caring extended family here and like others said, focus on that little girl you brought into the
world .

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damn Stegen, I don't know what to say.

FWIW, everytime you think things are going bad, just look into your daughter's eyes. Think how she will be 'daddie's little girl' forever and ever. Granted, I haven't had the run of tragedy you have had, but when I have it rough, my kids set me at ease INSTANTLY.

Good luck bro!

Tank

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
StegEn man...I am so sorry to hear that news...Same thing happend in my highschool...chain reaction. I don't know why some people make that choice, thats just so sad. Know that your loved man...don't even fall victum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Damn, I can't imagine what you're going through, but my thoughts are with you bro.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Stegen: I'm very sorry for your loss and offer my condolences to you and your family.

I believe there is a better place; and that your uncle, my cousin, who himself took his own life, and all the other gentle souls who've had to spend time on this earth are there.

My best to you, your wife and your little girl.

Sincerely,

Bushrod Washington

1 - 18 of 18 Posts