Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you get for MPG.
Yeah yeah, i know, the bike is made to 'go fast' or 'rev high' but thats nice.
What conditions do you ride in, and what do you usually get?

Thanks everyone!

G-

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Im like the average rider (I at times commute and oftern thrash the crap off my 954RR) and i usually get 120 Miles until the Fuel Light appears on my dash. But i have managed to get it up to 140 and then i was starting to get worried thinking why hasnt the light come on.

It depends on the mods you do to the bike, how you ride it and where you are e.g. motorway/town driving.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I commute to work on my 89 CBR 600F (weather permitting) and it's mainly all expressway. I usually get around 52 MPG.

If I do alot of putting around town, it'll be down in the mid to high 40's.

·
Registered
300 Posts
06 cbr1000rr.......I get about about 160 miles off a full tank of 93. I have a full RT-1 exaust and a bunch of light weight parts. When it was stock I got about 180 miles off a tank while during break in. Cant seem to keep my wrist completely out of it now though so I dont know if its the exaust or just fuel loss becuase I get on it more often. I know the exaust may cause more fuel usage but I would have thought that dropping like 4 pounds off the bike may have made up for that.........

Fox

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I usually get 42-44mpg on my '02 F4i. The indicator usually comes on around 135 to 140. I usually end up filling at about 160 miles. Since the bike has a 5.3 gallon tank I could probably push nearly 200 miles if I really wanted to.

·
Registered
27 Posts
In town with alot of accel at lights 120 then light comes on and straight highway 200-215 light comes on but that was before the sprokect change so no he don't have a 6 gallon tank he just knows how to maintain a speed in 6th gear lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL I like the second gass tank idea i might put it in a back pack as a bladder system but seriously that is a straight shot on I-95 in December from Norfolk VA to around north va BUT that is absolutly no messing around and just sifting to 6th and doing about 80mph the whole way thats where the bike seems to get its best mialage
SS1KRR

·
Registered
95 Posts
On my '93 F2, I get about 110 to 130 miles a tank, mostly mixed in town driving, average speed limit about 45, I do flog it a lot, and usually fill up before I have to hit reserve. That's about 45mpg.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Usually 250 to 300klms before the light comes on, less if i'm up in the twisties.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts