Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, I JUST GOT A CBR 1000RR 04. ONLY GOT 2000 MILES
UNDER MY BELT, I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RIDE ON THE WEEKENDS. :thumb: I PLANNING ON GOING EARLY SAT MORNING.

·
Registered
502 Posts
sito said:
UNDER MY BELT, I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RIDE ON THE WEEKENDS. :thumb: I PLANNING ON GOING EARLY SAT MORNING.
Welcome to the .Org! I'm a regular up there (Angeles Forest and up to Newcomb's), but will be ridin' the CR this Sat. a.m. instead, so let's look to another weekend, eh?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I HAVE BEEN GOING UP THERE ALMOST EVERYWEEKEND SINCE I GOT MY BIKE (9/12/04). IT'S BEEN A FUN :smilebig: I HAVE RuN INTO A FEW CRAZY'S . i just slow down and let them pass. :eek: I FOUND IF I GO EARLY I MISS A LOT OF THE TRAFFIC AND NUTS. I WENT TO THE ROCK STORE ONCE. I FOUND THE ROADS TO TIGHT AND THE PEOPLE TOO BUNCH UP. :eek: I LOOKED LIKE THAT ALL DAY! BUT THE MORE I RIDE THE BETTER IT GETS. :clap:

S

·
0 Posts
sito said:
I HAVE BEEN GOING UP THERE ALMOST EVERYWEEKEND SINCE I GOT MY BIKE (9/12/04). IT'S BEEN A FUN :smilebig: I HAVE RuN INTO A FEW CRAZY'S . i just slow down and let them pass. :eek: I FOUND IF I GO EARLY I MISS A LOT OF THE TRAFFIC AND NUTS. I WENT TO THE ROCK STORE ONCE. I FOUND THE ROADS TO TIGHT AND THE PEOPLE TOO BUNCH UP. :eek: I LOOKED LIKE THAT ALL DAY! BUT THE MORE I RIDE THE BETTER IT GETS. :clap:

A few questions if you don't mind......

Is your Caps lock stuck on?

How long have you been riding?

Do you ride in full gear when riding the twisties?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a GS 500 when I was 18, then I got a VMAX when I was 20. I stop riding street and ended up racing dirt for a few years. Now that i'm older I wanted to get into riding street again. I think I have a good plan. (I know a 1000 is to big a bike) but i'm taking it slow! I know it takes years to get good. and yes I have full gear!

S

·
0 Posts
sito said:
I had a GS 500 when I was 18, then I got a VMAX when I was 20. I stop riding street and ended up racing dirt for a few years. Now that i'm older I wanted to get into riding street again. I think I have a good plan. (I know a 1000 is to big a bike) but i'm taking it slow! I know it takes years to get good. and yes I have full gear!
Sounds great! Lot's of good people here to hook up with, and you can also join us at http://sportbikeswest.com for some local activities :thumb: .

·
Registered
358 Posts
sito said:
WELCOME TO THE SITE. I TOO AM IN SOCAL, BUT DON'T RIDE ACH MUCH.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts