Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,725 Posts
Vehix...the one with the guy on the phone looking for a "LUXURY SUV"...drives me insane. WTF do you need a LUXURY suv for?! You want to drive a luxury vehicle? Buy a Mercedes, et al.... :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
deez said:
All these GOT DAMN jewelry commercials. For fuksakes, they make it out like it's a requirement to buy it for your wife. :rolleyes:
+1!!! I'm not a jewelry sorta person, so maybe that's why they irritate me all the more. But it seems like it's always some chick with some fake southern accent trying to be really cutsie. And this is in Tucson! Pisses me off so much that my hand just involuntarily shoots to the presets on the car stereo. :thumbd: DAMMIT!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
bwhip said:
Is there a more annoying commercial than those stupid Domino's ones where they say everything twice? STUPID :thumbd:

What are the commercials currently out that annoy the heck out of you?
All Dominos commercials. The door bell rings and the dog freaks and goes into kill mode.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
Vehix...the one with the guy on the phone looking for a "LUXURY SUV"...drives me insane. WTF do you need a LUXURY suv for?! You want to drive a luxury vehicle? Buy a Mercedes, et al.... :rant:
the one where the guy says "do you have an luxury 4x4s?" I wanna punch that guy so much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,666 Posts
Carl's Jr ads! People eating like pigs with stuff falling out of their mouths and all the smacking... :puke:

(Are they Hardee's back East?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
"I'm Tom Carvel. new this week we have fudgey the whale. if you want something else we have cookie puss, its a big octopuss shaped vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake with cookies inside"


I actually saw one of them last week in a new Carvel commercial. if I ever saw one of them back in the day I wouldn't have bought one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The absolute WORST radio commercials are those incredibly stupid GEICO commercials. I actually change the channel when they come on because they are so dumb. Like the one where the guy calls Geico to suggest they use the word "funalicious", or talk about when the telephone was invented, or whatever. I HATE THOSE STUPID COMMERCIALS! :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,724 Posts
bwhip said:
The absolute WORST radio commercials are those incredibly stupid GEICO commercials. I actually change the channel when they come on because they are so dumb. Like the one where the guy calls Geico to suggest they use the word "funalicious", or talk about when the telephone was invented, or whatever. I HATE THOSE STUPID COMMERCIALS! :rant:
If we are talking radio commercials I gotta vote for the visa one with the doof and his "powerful pickles" or "lip balm in bulk" :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

If anyone never heard that one consider yourself lucky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
TGZ13 said:
If we are talking radio commercials I gotta vote for the visa one with the doof and his "powerful pickles" or "lip balm in bulk" :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

If anyone never heard that one consider yourself lucky
You guys are clowns :smilebig:

Get XM, and forget about commercials :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top