Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I still have my 929 and all of a sudden it started making a bad annoying squeek when I sit down on it. If I bounce up and down it just keeps on squeeking loudly. Im not sure if its metal on metal or what but I know its annoying and constantly doing it.

My question is do you guys think its the swingarm bearings or my shock going out? Has anyone had this problem before?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
So I still have my 929 and all of a sudden it started making a bad annoying squeek when I sit down on it. If I bounce up and down it just keeps on squeeking loudly. Im not sure if its metal on metal or what but I know its annoying and constantly doing it.

My question is do you guys think its the swingarm bearings or my shock going out? Has anyone had this problem before?

I think you are going to have to make an effort to narrow the noise down to a specific area first :)
Is the muffler hitting the swingarm perhaps?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like its coming from my shock, nothing is rubbing on the swingarm from what I can see, I was just curious as if a bad shock would make that squeak out of nowhere or if anyones had this problem before. Its really annoying and probably not safe lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts