Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the closed thread and previous, I've gotten a bad first impression of this sight. I am new to this site after purchasing an 02 954 which I will use to stunt. I already have an 03 Gsxr 1000 for everyday riding. I use stuntlife.com as my source for stuntin information, and so far I've used this sight for knowledge to rebuild the 954. Not saying on SL you won't be flamed for being a squid, but you won't have people acting as if they are better than you because of there knowledge or ability. I was hoping this sight would be the same way. It seems as if most of the users are quite older and have much experience with Honda motorcycles. Instead of sharing their experience and helping, it seems that they are criticizing and closing threads when an opinion is expressed, very dissapointing...I hope that this isn't a regular occurence. Just my opinion..

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
T&A said:
After reading the closed thread and previous, I've gotten a bad first impression of this sight. I am new to this site after purchasing an 02 954 which I will use to stunt. I already have an 03 Gsxr 1000 for everyday riding. I use stuntlife.com as my source for stuntin information, and so far I've used this sight for knowledge to rebuild the 954. Not saying on SL you won't be flamed for being a squid, but you won't have people acting as if they are better than you because of there knowledge or ability. I was hoping this sight would be the same way. It seems as if most of the users are quite older and have much experience with Honda motorcycles. Instead of sharing their experience and helping, it seems that they are criticizing and closing threads when an opinion is expressed, very dissapointing...I hope that this isn't a regular occurence. Just my opinion..
Looks like you didn't read the site rules either. If you stunt, then please keep your bad impression of this site and move on.

Thread Closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.