Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Palestinians have never had a chance because the table is weighted, the game is rigged and it always has been. At the time of the First World War, the Rothschild-controlled British government told the Palestine Arabs that if they fought the Ottoman Turks and forced them to leave Palestine and other lands they would be rewarded with an independent Palestine.
The Palestinian Arabs agreed and with support from the British through Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence - 'Lawrence of Arabia' - the Ottoman Empire was defeated. But their reward was not independence. It was first rule by a British 'Mandate' and then occupation by Zionist Israel.
The Arabs were lied to, as Lawrence later admitted, and they have been lied to ever since. All these 'road maps' and 'peace processes' are always designed to lead nowhere. They are just holding positions to maintain the status quo until the Palestinians are basically no more.

Then we wonder to ourselvs and others "Why are these people so mean and crazy to strap bombs onto themselvs and go kill" I dont think its for god, I think its for revenge.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could you, maybe, re-state your remark? its a bit vague.

and for the record I am on neither side. they are both wrong. But, if your son throws a rock and hits my son, then I bring my entire family out with guns and tanks to kill your whole family and to entice the world to side w/ me...

well, its just that i dont like bullies. yes, including my own govt.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
thats deep there texasixes.............fighting words:fear:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I fear this will lead to no good.....this is one battle no one can win !!!!!:idunno:

·
Registered
758 Posts
and for the record I am on neither side. they are both wrong. But, if your son throws a rock and hits my son, then I bring my entire family out with guns and tanks to kill your whole family and to entice the world to side w/ me...

Just for clarification, is this how you feel, or are you being sarcastic?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not quite sure, actualy how i feel on the subject ive picked.
ive done alot of net-research on a short variety of odd subjects lately and am really just kind of fishing for opinions other than the white-washed ones ive found.

like i stated in the other post, im really not trying to stir up s*it, i just know that with what i stated, some of us will let go alot of feeling and emotion. hopefully, somewhere in all of it i can find, whatever, it is i am looking for. (answers?)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The Palestinians have never had a chance because the table is weighted, the game is rigged and it always has been. At the time of the First World War, the Rothschild-controlled British government told the Palestine Arabs that if they fought the Ottoman Turks and forced them to leave Palestine and other lands they would be rewarded with an independent Palestine.
The Palestinian Arabs agreed and with support from the British through Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence - 'Lawrence of Arabia' - the Ottoman Empire was defeated. But their reward was not independence. It was first rule by a British 'Mandate' and then occupation by Zionist Israel.
The Arabs were lied to, as Lawrence later admitted, and they have been lied to ever since. All these 'road maps' and 'peace processes' are always designed to lead nowhere. They are just holding positions to maintain the status quo until the Palestinians are basically no more.

Then we wonder to ourselvs and others "Why are these people so mean and crazy to strap bombs onto themselvs and go kill" I dont think its for god, I think its for revenge.
Agreed! Bravo!

·
Registered
598 Posts
At last. Some historic reference instead of emotive rhetoric.

:plus1:

Alas I feel there are no answers to a problem thats now so historical as to be a way of life. The only option is reconciliation. But the chances of that...eish!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts