Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I hook up my laptop to a TV using an S video cable, I can see the display on the TV Screen, and everything looks fine. But, when I open a media file, the file only plays on my laptop screen, and on the TV the program is open but the box where the media is playing is just black. :idunno:

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
i know copyrighted material will only play on one thing. like if you "print screen" in wmp with a dvd playing and copy it into word and it will be the wmp window but just a black screen. thats probably why. you are using it in 2 sources. on the laptop and on the tv. it will only output it to one source

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stegen said:
i know copyrighted material will only play on one thing. like if you "print screen" in wmp with a dvd playing and copy it into word and it will be the wmp window but just a black screen. thats probably why. you are using it in 2 sources. on the laptop and on the tv. it will only output it to one source
yep, i finally got it to play last night, It only plays on the "primary output" so you can either change wich monitor is your primary output under your video card settings, or just view it on one screen.

:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts