Registered
3,599 Posts
Re: Another Honda CBR2000RR aka S2000

Schweeeet! :thumb: :clap:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
What they said..

Now be careful, you need all those traffic violations to be held in reserve for your bikes....

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
You're not tellling us about the aftermarket goodies on it, and how long till it gets a PSI gauge on the a pillar?

I remember my first incident with an S2k, I had my then stock gsr integra and I don't think the guy even knew I was there. Have wanted one ever since, too bad it snows here. Lucky dawg..that car is in primo shape too :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sat in a 04 at the dealer two weeks ago. I wish I could get one of those. Unfortuntley, a Honda Minivan is in my future. No two seater for me. The wifey is complaining that the Accord is to small for the family.

Congrats on another quality Honda product. :thumb:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
colryn said:
That thing is awesome. I sat in a 04 at the dealer two weeks ago. I wish I could get one of those. Unfortuntley, a Honda Minivan is in my future. No two seater for me. The wifey is complaining that the Accord is to small for the family.

Congrats on another quality Honda product. :thumb:
:eek: :sless: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Don't give in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy a Pilot or something, but not a minivan :eek:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Mangina said:
That's the only Honda (car) I'd ever buy.
:eek:

Sssooo... you'd sooner buy a VW than a Honda? :confused: :huh:

Honda: ...and you thought we only made great sportbikes :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts