Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local lady motorcyclist was rear-ended as she was turning into her own driveway last night. She was pronounced dead at the scene, and the BDC that hit her was charged with DUI, and DUI causing death (Class C Felony).

We are sharing the road with a bunch of irresponsible assholes.....especially on the holidays...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Baketech : ... and the BDC that hit her was charged with DUI, and DUI causing death (Class C Felony).
How bad is class C? Enough for the chamber? Fin cagers

Ride on sweet lady.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Not that it can't happen anytime during the day or night, but drunks are part of the reason I enjoy riding pretty much exclusively in daytime hours the last couple of years. Between them, deer and generally limited visibility at night, the sun is a comforting presence. Of course, much of this has to do with the hours I work now - early to bed and early to rise don't make for late nights out on the bike as was the case in the decade of my 20s.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CS,
I hear you about the night riding....used to do it a lot, but now only when necessary.....for the same reasons....varmints and drunks...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Baketech : A local lady motorcyclist was rear-ended as she was turning into her own driveway last night. She was pronounced dead at the scene, and the BDC that hit her was charged with DUI, and DUI causing death (Class C Felony).

We are sharing the road with a bunch of irresponsible assholes.....especially on the holidays...
Quote and the BDC that hit her was charged with DUI, and DUI causing death (Class C Felony).

What is BDC?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Baketech : CS,
I hear you about the night riding....used to do it a lot, but now only when necessary.....for the same reasons....varmints and drunks...
Well I guess I was wrong, 'tech. All you need is some of them strobes or whatever it is we 'cockmasters' call 'em, and night riding is sure to be safe as you could want. Plus, think of how jammin' you'll look. Heck, at this rate I might even do wheelie lights, lmao!

LINK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts