Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
have done another track day this friday, GP circuit 5.4km in Dubai
Great weather, great fun.
Played around with the angles this time
1) front view
2) rear view
3) BP view

Check it out and let me know if you like it.
Enjoy!
Yours
Dukester

P.S. Bike handles great after my last weeks slide... so happy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdci0uFNlFI

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Nice vid Duke, it seems like your riding is getting better there, that track looks like fun. I like the different camera angles.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah, improving from one track day to the other and picking up more pace.
Having my next CSS Levels 4 (two days) at Yas Marina Formula 1 circuit in 2 weeks from now. Will focus on the quick turn and 3 step...
Soooo excited!

·
Registered
824 Posts
very entertaining!!! i am hoping to have a cam by may so i can get some footage also...sorry to thread jack but anyone know of a cheap decent cam?

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
very entertaining!!! i am hoping to have a cam by may so i can get some footage also...sorry to thread jack but anyone know of a cheap decent cam?
I got one on ebay that was $90 that works pretty good, actually after seeing the picture quality on Duke's camera I feel like mine is a real piece. For the price though it isn't so bad, I posted some dirt bike footage in the off road section if you want to check it out, I will try and find the ebay link for you if you are interested...Sorry for the thread jack Duke.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont worry guys, always happens to my onboard threads, we end up discussing the camera :) I am actually very happy with mine, easy to use, very durable and small size. its the GoPro HD motorsports, (www.gorpocamera.com). Price tag: 300USD, which is not bad at all.
I love the quality of it and with all the mounting kits you get with the camera, it provides you a lot of camera angle options without fixing ANY mounts on the bike fairings...
I will make nice videos of the Yas Marina circuit in 2 weeks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts