1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: another onboard Video & pictures -- trackday GP Circuit, Dubai in High Definition

some good stuff:thumb: , how many were at the trackday?, it looks like you had the track to yourselfs, the problem with uk trackdays is to many bikes on the track at one time..

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: another onboard Video & pictures -- trackday GP Circuit, Dubai in High Definition

thanks mate, were two groups with 20 riders per group approximately. I tried to get out of the pit quickly, then I took over the slow ones who were in front me to have the track for myself most of the time :) this circuit was quite long, 5.5km (approx 3.5miles), on others it does get quite busy as well, which I do like tho :)

·
Registered
75 Posts

Wow. A very open and fast track by the looks, with some monster straights. Redline in top I assume?:eyebrows:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yeah, 2 fast straights - 275km/h (170mph)... nice corners too, hairpins, bowls, fast corners, very decent track. next month I will be on Yas Marina Circuit (F1) in Abu Dhabi. Very excited...
will show the revs and speed on my next video together with a suspension and clutch footage...

·
Registered
75 Posts

yeah, 2 fast straights - 275km/h (170mph)... nice corners too, hairpins, bowls, fast corners, very decent track. next month I will be on Yas Marina Circuit (F1) in Abu Dhabi. Very excited...
will show the revs and speed on my next video together with a suspension and clutch footage...
I'll look forward to that. Guess you don't have to worry much about leaves and leaf mold on the track down there, unlike Cadwell:rotfl:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

no, here its just the sand :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts