Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics are always fun. Heres a pic of my blade incase anyone is interested. Nothing special, but Im going to be adding an LSL kit and possibly painting it semi-gloss black (almost flat black, but with a tinge of satin.)

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm sure it will look sweet once you get the rest of the fairing on. Once you paint it are you going to do anything to break up all that black?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, thats how i ride it, without the fairings. I think it needs more black. Id like the swingarm and fork sliders to be black as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It think it looks alot more interesting. Theres so much for your eyes to look at. It looks more like a machine. I come from a chopper background, so I like things that look very raw.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I love it ! i have the exact same scheme and year, I rode around for a while like that, not because I wanted to, but because I had too :smilebig:(changed oil and my buddy misplaced the screws) My buddy with a sv650 loved it because it was just like his bike, naked lol. One thing that was cool was I have a complete Sato system, So I was "showing it off" :woohoo: haha. But your bike looks great, have fun modding it. hehe. I will also have some up and coming mods and updated pictures for my RR also

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
that is one clean bike. i think i would have to put the sides back on or change the front and go with the streetfighter front

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comps guys. lol, its funny, my mom always tells me to put the fairings back on, too. I think its weird that, despite how much she hates motorcycles, she giving me advice on making it look better.

·
Registered
552 Posts
nice looking blade, looks alot like mine except i have the fairings on mine, enjoy it ride it and keep it rubber side down, the 954 is a great bike.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
I like the way it looks without the lower plastics or with them, doesn't matter. I work on my bike myself so many times i cruise around without the mid or lower fairings. My bike is matte black also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts