Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
:idunno: It seems like it is only half finished. I get to the page with the ball-elevator thingy, and when I do down it, nothing happens after that.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BDA116 said:
:idunno: It seems like it is only half finished. I get to the page with the ball-elevator thingy, and when I do down it, nothing happens after that.
After the ball elevator goes down, you still have 3 more phases or maybe a 4th. Maybe heavy traffic but I have completed it in 10min with all the loading and stage interaction. I'll run it again to see if it locks up on me.

In the end you prevent the wood ship from colliding with his home base and you get a little applause.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
RRWANTR said:
same here
after the owl thing
I just finished again. So after the cocanut falls off the limb and it loads the next screen you guys lock up?? You never get to the anteater???

It sounded like BDA never got to the woodpecker, squirrel and owl page.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mavic said:
I just finished again. So after the cocanut falls off the limb and it loads the next screen you guys lock up?? You never get to the anteater???

It sounded like BDA never got to the woodpecker, squirrel and owl page.
After the anteater page, it will look as if the screen locked up, pitch black but it hasn't. Look around the mid to lower right hand corner.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
that was fun, a little easier than the first game!

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Keeps locking up on me. I'll try it again later. Every one of the pages has been quite simple so far, but it is annoying having it lock up.
Oh well.

·
Registered
507 Posts
BDA116 said:
Keeps locking up on me. I'll try it again later. Every one of the pages has been quite simple so far, but it is annoying having it lock up.
Oh well.
I can't get past #2 :( He just keeps sitting on the roof, waving at me...damn it - STOP WAVING AND DO SOMETHING!

nm - had my screen mis-sized, so I couldn't see the river/water below

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This reminds me of the 7th Level game that was all about Monty Python's Flying Circus. That was a really fun game for those who followed the show, I think it was released in 94. I had a customer who had lockups while running the game so I "had" to play it on my work PC to diagnose the issue. My system always ran it fine so the Company sent me to Houston to diagnose the issue on the customers PC. Ended up being a rev level driver issue. Those were the days, forced to play a game while at work. Oh well.....I may see if I can find it again. If any of you have it and don't want it any more, send me a PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts