Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
American Psychological Association? :idunno:
Are players people who compete with each other to write footnotes and citations?
...Man I've been writing too many papers lately.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
OSIRIS said:
Design a t-shirt to get in a pool scene with her :eek::eek::eek:
Design a t-shirt! Sweet! I've got one with some sneakers on it around here somewhere that I designed for some other chick.

:eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cbr99xx said:
Yep... This is my first session.

We are in first right now. :woohoo:
Me too!

So are we! Been in 1st every single week this session and already qualified for State Championships in June.

This handicap system is bizarre I started as a 4, lost, dropped to a 3 and right now I'm already a 5 :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
MrX954 said:
Me too!

So are we! Been in 1st every single week this session and already qualified for State Championships in June.

This handicap system is bizarre I started as a 4, lost, dropped to a 3 and right now I'm already a 5 :eek:
Yep... I started as a four and dropped to a three and I am still at a three. Right now our coach wants me to stay at a three, we have several sixes on the team so lower numbers help out. Talk about bizarre... A girl on our team was a two didn't play the next week, the week after that she was bumped to a three.:idunno:

We should be going to the State Championships as well... God willin' and the creek don't rise. :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cbr99xx said:
Yep... I started as a four and dropped to a three and I am still at a three. Right now our coach wants me to stay at a three, we have several sixes on the team so lower numbers help out. Talk about bizarre... A girl on our team was a two didn't play the next week, the week after that she was bumped to a three.:idunno:

We should be going to the State Championships as well... God willin' and the creek don't rise. :smilebig:
My captain wanted me to stay a three as well but I think my days of being a three are gone forever. :crying:

Dont forget you have to make it through regionals before you can go to States.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
MrX954 said:
My captain wanted me to stay a three as well but I think my days of being a three are gone forever. :crying:

Dont forget you have to make it through regionals before you can go to States.
Ooopps... Still learning.:O

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
MrX954 said:
Heres another tid bit of info, first place team skips playoffs and goes straight to regionals :thumb:
Ok... Then I will stick with my previous statement.

cbr99xx said:
We should be going to the State Championships as well... God willin' and the creek don't rise.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cbr99xx said:
We ended up in second by 2 points.:confused:

Our playoff match was last night... WE WON!!!:highclap:

Now we go to Mr. Cue's II Saturday night for the division cup.
Nice job!

We secured 1st place this week, this coming week is the last week of the session, all we have to do is show up :D

First place every single week of the session!! So we skip playoffs go straight to divisionals. Since we are already qualified for States (June 10th & 11th) we are just playing for the $$$$$

Good Luck Saturday!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts