Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Chain - since no one is chiming in, I have one of their back protectors; it's very well made. I don't buy the mesh textile thing at all. The skin graft thing isn't very appealing, even if no bones are broken.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
CBRVFR said:
Chain - since no one is chiming in, I have one of their back protectors; it's very well made. I don't buy the mesh textile thing at all. The skin graft thing isn't very appealing, even if no bones are broken.
I too have a Bohn back protector. It seems to be a very well made piece of equipment. Can't vouch for any thing else... :idunno:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
The Bohn stuff is fine, but I prefer Knox. Actually, when the Bohn stuff first came out, they were Knox "knock-offs". I seem to recall that the Knox stuff is CE certified. The Bohn stuff said it was, but it really wasn't? Dunno, that was several years ago. Anyway, I know folks with Bohn stuff who are happy with it.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Get the impact armor, if you are going to get one. It's custom made for your torso/back. Get the chest protector with it, as the back protector and it velcro together. Do a search on back protectors and you'll see the thread, there was a group buy on it ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts