Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I smoke a cigar (OK, knock it off wise-asses) very rarely. Last one I had though, a friend back in Ohio gave to me while I was visiting there. It had a chocolate flavor, of all things! It was actually quite enjoyable. Fairly small, as cigars go, maybe you're familiar with it - sorry, I have no idea as to the brand, model name, etc...

·
Registered
441 Posts
That's okay I'm not homophobic. I don't smoke but if some of you feel like putting a phallic symbol in your mouth and puffing away be my guest

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bacchus : I smoke a 'cigar' very often.  Last one I had though, was a friend back in Ohio he gave it to me while I was visiting there it had a chocolate flavor, of all things!(my friend was white...hmmm)
 It was actually quite enjoyable!!!  Fairly small, as 'cigars' go, maybe you're familiar with it - sorry, I have no idea as to the brand, model name, etc...his name was Paul tho...I sure miss Paul and his 'cigar'.
Perhaps too much info B...Just my opinion.

J

·
Registered
441 Posts
fumbducker : Quote (Bacchus @ Sep. 20 2003, 7:23pm)I smoke a 'cigar'  very often.  Last one I had though, was a friend back in Ohio  he gave it to me while I was visiting there it had a chocolate flavor, of all things!(my friend was white...hmmm)
 It was actually quite enjoyable!!!  Fairly small, as 'cigars' go, maybe you're familiar with it - sorry, I have no idea as to the brand, model name, etc...his name was Paul tho...I sure miss Paul and his 'cigar'.

J

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
fumbducker : Quote (Bacchus @ Sep. 20 2003, 7:23pm)I smoke a 'cigar'  very often.  Last one I had though, was a friend back in Ohio  he gave it to me while I was visiting there it had a chocolate flavor, of all things!(my friend was white...hmmm)

J
you dumb####er! Nice manipulation of my verbage!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Habana Montecristo's, I enjoyed those (#4 I think they were). Lately I have been buying Onyx however not all are the same. I found the shorter thick ones to draw smoother and have a finer taste than the more expensive.. er.. Churchill size rolls.

I enjoy a good cigar. Instead of a convetional ash tray I had one my old 2-stroke racing heads milled falt on the top and then a nice cigar-sized groove milled into the face. Works great! The little plug chamber is perfect for the ash and it's quite unique.

So, now that we have most of the character assasinations out of the way.. what brands are popular?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Montecristo #3 is my favourite.

Lately I have tried the Lars Tetens (Shirley Tetens Satisfaction). Not bad, but not real Havanna...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts