Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

My RR wont start for some reason. I tried to start it after two months.

I heard some gun shot like sounds from the exhaust. My bike was on the street for the whole winter as I have no garage.

Can u guys have any idea whats going on with my bike.

thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my bike started with battery jumper.......i had to give choke with some extra gas.

It worked out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i alway's put Stabilizer in it if there's a chance i won't ride for a month or more. just be sure to run bike for a while to get the Stabilizer in the lines/carbs. and throw a battery tender (trickle charger) on it. i don't have a garage either, so take out battery and leave it on a charger. (not sure how much truth to it, but don't leave battery on concrete)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks for the reply.

I have been riding motorcycles for years but that was in south east asian countries......u know to fix a motorcycle is very cheap over there.....thats the reason I have no idea abt the mecanical aspects of the bike. I just know how to ride.

Buldog12...would u elaborate about the stabilizer. I have no idea what it is.

On more question......is it okay to put gas additive in the gas tank to keep the gas from getting bad.

·
Registered
147 Posts
hey thanks for the reply.

...Buldog12...would u elaborate about the stabilizer. I have no idea what it is.

On more question......is it okay to put gas additive in the gas tank to keep the gas from getting bad.
I think you just answered your own question (that's what stabilizer does, helps stabilize the gas from breaking down over time). :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts