Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding to work this morning and the bike sputtered and continued to do so until the bike died. I know the bike was low on gas but the light never came on. I went to the gas station and put more gas in it but the gas ran straight though the tank and out the drain hose on the ground. I checked all the fuses and they were all fine. I believe the battery to be alright because there was no dimming in the lights or gauge cluster. Any Ideas?? :idunno:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
TheTruth21 said:
I was riding to work this morning and the bike sputtered and continued to do so until the bike died. I know the bike was low on gas but the light never came on. I went to the gas station and put more gas in it but the gas ran straight though the tank and out the drain hose on the ground. I checked all the fuses and they were all fine. I believe the battery to be alright because there was no dimming in the lights or gauge cluster. Any Ideas?? :idunno:
If the gas ran straight through the tank and ended up on the ground, it sounds like a problem with either the tank to rail fuel line or the fuel pump. If you meant you overfilled it and it went out the overflow, that's a different story entirely.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was very little gas in it and I bought a 2 gal. can and barely put any in the tank. It ran straight through the hose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts