Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought that I would say that the Toronto rock VS Arizona sting game yesterday was AWSOME...I got tickets through a girl at work and I was only 11 rows off of the floor...what an exciting game to watch. The Rock won, 19-13(I think, can't remeber excatly)

Hockey is really going to have to do something or else lacrosse is going to take off. I found it way more fun to watch(mind you it as the biggest game of the year) and it is much faster.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I grew up in Maryland and have played my entire life- I stopped playing club ball last year :crap: . It is a great game and is catching on like crazy across the US. Great game to play and watch. It's one of those sports where you don't have to be a big guy to be effective. My kids are 3 and 4 and have a stick already :D .
Glad to see others enjoying the game as much as I do.

Northern RR said:
I just thought that I would say that the Toronto rock VS Arizona sting game yesterday was AWSOME...I got tickets through a girl at work and I was only 11 rows off of the floor...what an exciting game to watch. The Rock won, 19-13(I think, can't remeber excatly)

Hockey is really going to have to do something or else lacrosse is going to take off. I found it way more fun to watch(mind you it as the biggest game of the year) and it is much faster.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'm a part-time fan of the Rock. I don't follow the season but love to watch live. One of the best sports to watch for fast, rock'em sock'em action.

I heard the game last night was good but didn't get to see it.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
is it hard to get tickets for lacrosse games?

watched a few games back in college when I drove the team to games but just couldn't get into it.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
CBR929RE said:
is it hard to get tickets for lacrosse games?

watched a few games back in college when I drove the team to games but just couldn't get into it.
It's actually reasonably difficult to get lacrosse tix these days to see them play in Toronto. The last 3 games I've been to have been sellouts. On the other hand, they are the cheapest tickets to get and I quite often get free/good seats through some easily found connections. :idunno:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The people that we went with had 4 tickets all season long...great seats and I gotto see them win the confrence championship as well as the league champinship :D it was just awsome...so much fun and vey intense :thumb:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been to a couple of games at the maple leaf gardens as well as the ACC and I have to say that the atmosphere at the Rock games is much better than any hockey game I have been to...mind you I have never been to a play of game for hockey so I guess that I am not compairing apples to apples :idunno:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I played lacrosse in school as well, great game!!

I didn't watch the game though. yeah i do hope it takes off, it can only help out hockey, once it finally starts.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Baketech said:
Use any STX stuff...? :hmm:
All of my sticks are STX...they bake up nice :evilaugh:

Pretty much all my equipment is STX.. but I do like Warrior gloves.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
rocket said:
All of my sticks are STX...they bake up nice :evilaugh:

Pretty much all my equipment is STX.. but I do like Warrior gloves.
My uncle designed a ton of their stuff...worked there for quite a few years... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Baketech said:
My uncle designed a ton of their stuff...worked there for quite a few years... :thumb:
That's cool. Do you know anything in particular he has designed? I have used every attack/mid stick they have made besides the sticks geared towards kids(raptor,etc.). My all time favorite is the Viper - light, balanced, no offset... that is still my #1 stick.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
rocket said:
That's cool. Do you know anything in particular he has designed? I have used every attack/mid stick they have made besides the sticks geared towards kids(raptor,etc.). My all time favorite is the Viper - light, balanced, no offset... that is still my #1 stick.
I don't know diddly about Lacrosse stuff, except that he used to send us freebie gear and we'd hack around with it like a bunch of clumsy idiots...he did some of their golf gear as well...but has never played... :rotfl:

BTW, ever hear of the Martha Lewis?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Baketech said:
I don't know diddly about Lacrosse stuff, except that he used to send us freebie gear and we'd hack around with it like a bunch of clumsy idiots...he did some of their golf gear as well...but has never played... :rotfl:

BTW, ever hear of the Martha Lewis?
No what is it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Canada got all of our good lacrosse! i noticed that once they changed over to the NLL, a lot of the old super stars of the MILL disappeard, or went to play outdoor lax

I'm a huge fan of both, but can see how people would get bored easier with outdoor....box lacrosse on the other hand is probably my favorite game to watch, and fun as hell to play (i gave up hockey after 15yrs to play lax)

It's had its ups and downs, but it still doesn't seem to be catching on quite right...only in some areas...colorado for instance, is selling 5x as many tickets as san jose :(

I started going to Boston Blazers games in high school, and remember watching the gait brothers come to town and kick our asses

ah, the good ol days

1 - 19 of 19 Posts