Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best show I've seen on regular TV in a long long time.

The characters are excellent, the writing is great, the pace is very quick, etc.

It's a show suitable for kids, no extreme violence (well, except for maybe one part), but no homosexuals, no lesbians, no plastic boob cleavage shots, no gangsta rap, just normal characters thrown togethor by chance (or is it just by chance? :smilebig: ). It's just a very clever story/mystery.

So any other fans out there?

It really is great show.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Watch it every week.... It's kept my attentoin pretty well. I just hate seeing reruns happening already. Get on with the new season already.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
The writing must be excellent, because if you think about it not much happens in a 1 hour episode but it still manages to hold your attention. And I like the way they use the flashbacks to reveal the characters a little at a time.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mr_rua said:
Lost rocks!!!!

:cheers:

I'm tired of seeing the re-runs, gimme some new episodes!!!!
I was tired of the reruns, but, they're almost necessary to get everyone caught up with the story AND pick the clues you may have missed the first time.

There's a spoiler board out there where people post their predictions of theories. One stands out very well, but I won't spoil it.

One thing I picked up on watching the last repeat was Locke and Boone just about to stumble on the hatch and Locke saying "can't you feel it?" This it is mentioned by the French Woman and others. There are tons and tons of clues being brought togethor like a huge puzzle.

Example - all the characters are tied togethor like Hurley and Locke (Hurley owns the box company Locke works for). Everyone seems to have something in common that drew them to this island.

The series is full of hidden meanings which are coming togethor as the season ends. Very cool. :thumb:

·
Registered
551 Posts
SuperDave said:
I was tired of the reruns, but, they're almost necessary to get everyone caught up with the story AND pick the clues you may have missed the first time.

There's a spoiler board out there where people post their predictions of theories. One stands out very well, but I won't spoil it.

One thing I picked up on watching the last repeat was Locke and Boone just about to stumble on the hatch and Locke saying "can't you feel it?" This it is mentioned by the French Woman and others. There are tons and tons of clues being brought togethor like a huge puzzle.

Example - all the characters are tied togethor like Hurley and Locke (Hurley owns the box company Locke works for). Everyone seems to have something in common that drew them to this island.

The series is full of hidden meanings which are coming togethor as the season ends. Very cool. :thumb:
I'll admit it. I may be wrong about the re-run and that you are more than likely correct. There are sooooo many details that you have to keep up with that it seems to get a little crazy. To me the show is about "destiny" and how some common thread come bring so many people of different backgrounds together. Geeze, I sound like a Hallmark Greeting Card!!!!

:freebird:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd have to say "The Numbers" episode really blew me away. :eek:

There's an excellent site for LOST

Go to message board or Spoiler. Be warned, Spoiler does contain some writer information that gives away upcoming episodes, like who dies!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts