Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,

I bought an 03 954 last month and dont have anyone to ride with yet. Let me know if you would like to hook up and ride sometime? I live in Madison Heights, around 13 & Dequindre. Im going up north dirtbike riding this weekend, but let me know if you have a trip planned in the near future!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ride whenever I can - usually round oaklnad county - Thursday nights are bike night in Royal Oak, Wensday nights seem to be car show night every were I go.... i like the ride to Belle Isle too. While Saturday morning make for shop hopping..... holla

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wow, this thread was a little older but got no love at all...LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just moved to Royal Oak and just got another blade. Kinda early but Thursday nights might be fun to hit whatever cool roads there are around here then end up on the main street for a beer. Hopefully it wont take a year for someone to notice this lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Red/white 929 in Rochester Hills here, down to meet up with local riders. Maybe hit up Royal Oak next Thursday...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Took me a little bit but I figured out there really are no cool roads close to Royal Oak unless you count on ramps (or Woodward fail).

Any track riders in here? I try to go as much as possible (I get lean withdrawls). I was at Grattan on Sunday on the "Red Bull" 954 lol.

I usually don't ride to Bike Night but me and my GF walk around all the time (I live right down the street) so next time I see a red/white 929 I'll yell at you. Shouldn't be too hard there's really not that many of us 929/954's around here. Or if you see a 954 red bull can flying around anywhere feel free to say hi.

I've only seen one other red bull retard fireblade but it was a 1000rr. I tried saying hi (I was on my bike) but it was like 6:45am on 10mile and he was really tired.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts