Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out both Sat. & Sun. Nothing official, just ride to and from places, but it still felt really good.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Went out Saturday and ran Rt. 10 in KY. Did a total of 150miles most of em twisties :eyebrows:

Had one pucker moment on some loose gravel but was able to save it! :highclap:

Ran into lots of riders... stopped and talked to a guy on a new 600rr.

New 12 kicks a$$!!! very nice!

·
Registered
16 Posts
are you guys for real?

y'all are in OHIO, right? i thought y'all had to put the bikes up for four months or more when winter comes rollin' in?

i am planning on driving up to cleveland to see momma and sis and all the polish side of the family for "New Years Eve" (if i can swing it) should i bring my bike? :)

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
partridge said:
are you guys for real?

y'all are in OHIO, right? i thought y'all had to put the bikes up for four months or more when winter comes rollin' in?

i am planning on driving up to cleveland to see momma and sis and all the polish side of the family for "New Years Eve" (if i can swing it) should i bring my bike? :)
Holy old thread batman! This ride was back in November. What part of Cleveland you coming to and when? Maybe a few of us can get together for dinner one night.

And, uh, do you happen to be Hungarian?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heavy-Dee said:
How did I miss this thread? Sadly my bike was hybernating in the basement. I think I was in Canadia for a batchelor party anyway.

HD
How'd you get your bike into your basement? :huh: Was it a bumpy ride down the stairs?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nope, didn't get out. But the RC is now completely repaired. I filled the tank up last night, added some Stabil, and let it run for a bit to pull it into the system. The first day we get over 40 degrees or so it is going to come out for a spin (I haven't ridden since I crashed the RC on October 11th).

BTW, partridge, only the weak in Ohio actually winterize their bike and put it away for the cold months. Those of us dedicated to riding keep the bike ready for those few days per month that we always get where it is warm enough to ride (with some extra layers on) for a short bit.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lfg929 said:
BTW, partridge, only the weak in Ohio actually winterize their bike and put it away for the cold months. Those of us dedicated to riding keep the bike ready for those few days per month that we always get where it is warm enough to ride (with some extra layers on) for a short bit.
Not the weak, but the northerner's. You southern folk get a nice break from winter weather :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Holy old thread batman! This ride was back in November. What part of Cleveland you coming to and when? Maybe a few of us can get together for dinner one night.

And, uh, do you happen to be Hungarian?

November? oops. :eek:

North Olmsted. I am still gettin the old farm truck ready (radiator flush etc.) not written in stone yet, but i thought i'd like to leave sunday after christmas and arrive two days later. in time for the new year, surprise mom. this whole plan can collapse if everything does'nt fall together proper. fingers crossed. i'd be flattered and honored if i could meet y'all while i'm up there!

and yes, German/Hungarian paternal, Ukranian/Polish maternal. i am first-born American. Parents met in Cleveland. Long story..tell it over food, beer. :cheers: :cheers:

Arpad Schoffer

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
partridge said:
P.S. Zoltan. that's Hungarian too, right?
:nod:

Let us know when you'll be here exactly and we can grab some grub somewhere. I'm sure a couple of the other guys will be up for it.

HD?
Superdave?
Fearj?
Anyone else?

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks. will notify.

over and out. :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
New Years Eve plans have been canceled. Will not be travelling this week. sorry. :crying:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts