Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy full out fit for my fiance.
she wants icon bombshell go-go jacket, chaps, & helmet (white,pink) all sizes small to xtra small.
if you anybody that has these items or know somebody that does pleease let me know thanks.

I will buy whole set if it is all together and matches :smilebig:

she's the picky one :idunno: what else can i say women right :D

again thanks for looking

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tell me about it. If women were'nt so picky my girl would have had a new seven zero seven helment that matches my colors on my helment for only 60$! But NO0000oooooooo,thats not good enough. So she said(in a little tiny voice) "but its not a shoie helment like yours". Oh boy, 460 something dollars later now we have matching helments and look like some sort of synchronized color coordinated couple whos sprung off each other,so yea.... I know what you mean man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya ive already got her the an icon accelerator pref. leather jacket (white,pink)
for like a 100 bucks off CL really ****in nice jacket anybody would pay 150-200 for the dam thing but i talk the girl down to 100 and she fits the dam thing perfectly but yet wait its not the icon bombshell go-go jacket :crying: lol.
i bought the ****ing thing anyways and said here u wear it until you can go buy your go-go jacket, helmet, chaps, yourself. lucky for me she said o.k. but her b-days next month and guess what she asked for just my luck right FMYLIFE lol

·
Registered
896 Posts
easy solution, make her buy it. get her something else for the birthday gift. if she give you any mouth tell her to take a hike...

i say this because if your floating the bill for all her gear, the minute you knock her up or get married your biking days are probably over my friend.

anytime she give ya puppy dog eyes just do what i do and think about what she'll look like when shes 60:thumb:

thats the divorced shakey's advice and heres the unbiased version...:rotfl:

it will probably be near impossible to find used outside of ebay or craigs.

if she's a good woman and really deserves it buy new. but just a girl your dating my above advice stands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts