Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just posted in the Intro section. I was born and raised in Phoenix and still go back a lot on the weekends. I hav ebeen in Yuma for 2 years now, but hoping to go back to a project in Phoenix onc eI wrap up here in Yuma in the next month or 2, so might hit you up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im a new to this site but have been riding for awhille.it really doesnt matter what you ride its how much fun you have while riding.. im out here in chandler and I go riding just about every weekend.. hit me up if u wanna go ride

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live right on the border of paradise valley and Scottsdale. I ride a 98 cbr so hit me up. ive been looking for some people to ride with as there arent alot of people out here to ride with. there are riders but i dont wanna ride with the snooby scottsdale old men/weekend warriors

·
Registered
106 Posts
ya i still ride around here but not recently because of the weather. but a trip up north or something would be fun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I am new to the motorcycle scene. I just purchased my first motorcycle. It is a 2004 1000RR. already have done a lot of work to it. Previous owner let it sit since 2005. it is up and running now. If you guys are going for a ride I would like to go with.

I am in Chandler/Tempe/Queen Creek. Bike is red on red on red. hard to miss.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just picked up a 954rr blacked out!!! I am all the way in avondale :(
Love to ride with some fellow honda riders. We should set up a meet next month!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sup Az peeps i'm over in mesa and rode as much as i could until i was cut off on the 202 needless to say i'm tryin to get my 93' 900RR back together love that bike. Anyhow support for all the Az riders

·
Registered
28 Posts
im in chandler. just moved down from fountain hills.
I go and carve canyons around greater phoenix every weekend.
im no pro racer or any **** just put along and enjoy the ride so if anyone is interested PM me and we will swap numbers and go for a cruise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts