Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Not me but I've got a South African flag sticker on the back of my Blade. Does that count?

Wifey is from Graaf Reinet :eek: Cousins still farm there.

And spent many a happy day in the Cape, all over. Family in Constantia. Ma in law still inGraaf Reinet. Love just about everything about South Africa :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey wottalot of sarf africans on this site !!! :evilaugh: just joined. now based in Cape town hav been browsing the site for a while chockfull of nice ideas n stuff . :thumb: this is my first post hope to get in touch with some local oucles. i work mostly in early hours of the morning what we call flexi time ?!! ....

...........work is for people who dont own a fireblade ....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ja daar is 'n paar Suid-Afrikaners! Where do you live.
There are so many saffas that own Hondas.
Wish more would join us here!:poke:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Ja daar is 'n paar Suid-Afrikaners! Where do you live.
There are so many saffas that own Hondas.
Wish more would join us here!:poke:
All you have to do is get a bunch of fireblades.org stickers, and stick them on your local tea rooms. Or at Hypermarket :eyebrows:

Spread the word!!!

I want to move to CT so I can ride Chapmans Peak all day long, in the warm SA air!!:smilebig:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nog een hier!! I live in Middelburg, Mpumalanga....:cool: Tell me, Is any of you guys going to the Kylami AMID BIKE Show next weekend?

Ride it like you stole it:smokin:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nog een hier!! I live in Middelburg, Mpumalanga....:cool: Tell me, Is any of you guys going to the Kylami AMID BIKE Show next weekend?

Ride it like you stole it:smokin:
No. I would like to but I live in the UK now. I am going to be in Jo'burg the last week of May and first week of June. Do you know of any events at Kyalami during that time as I will be staying quite nearby in Fourways?:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gauteng boytjie here. Born & bred in Pretoria. We've got the best weather in the world. Bike Crazyyyy !!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am going to be in Jo'burg the last week of May and first week of June. Do you know of any events at Kyalami during that time as I will be staying quite nearby in Fourways?:)[/quote]

Well, i know that there is a trackday at Kyalami on the 19 of May....:eyebrows:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Another one here from the same side of the river as my friend bladerunner. Heck they change the names so often I'm not sure if it's still Pretoria or Tshwane or whatever - actually I'm from Centurion. Anyway it's the place with the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig rugby fever for tomorrow's super 14 semi-final. BTW, rugby is a game where 30 blokes all fight for one ball :) but it's very popular here - almost a religion and it's expected that the stadium will be full again like the last 3 games, and it seats almost 60 000 people.

Whoot..........my blood is blue !!!:evilaugh: :thumb: ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Whoot..........my blood is blue !!!:evilaugh: :thumb: ;)

Would't it be sweet if we had a South African final?:eyebrows: And for the record, it's the super 13 and the lions:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks just like my ex :rant:

Anyway just joined up, although I'm a Scotsman I've lived in SA (Vereeniging) for 20 years so I think I qualify for this thread :rolleyes:

Cheers

1 - 20 of 141 Posts