Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
pitstop & ghisallolite

Again I went and tour the lowveld over the past weekend (25 to 27 Jan 08), and yes alone again.

I couldn't wait to reach Long Tom only to find that they are busy re-tarring the surface, wonderful for future rides.

pitstop, you are right that the minute you get complacent it will (may) kill you. I have on numerous times been through the whole place: this time I did Pretoria - Long Tom - Sabie - Graskop - Haziview - Nelspruit - Sabie -Haziview - Graskop - Sabie - Nelspruit - Sabie - Pilgims Rest - Pretoria and must say that there are numerous places that complacency will kill you. Do not ride beyond your limit, sadly most of us do and that is the reason for the many fatalities.

I did a total of 1204.5 km over the weekend and no rain, can you believe it, mostly overcast the whole weekend.

The next trip will be to Tzaneen and surroundings.

Later then,

Gerhard

·
Registered
361 Posts
hi fellow countrymen. live down here in Cape Town. going into winter now and decided to lay off biking for a while. bit too chilly and wet. cheers and safe riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hallo daar!!!! ( of is dit hier????) Anyways, just joined and excited to see fellow countrymen here... Oh, i'm from the East Rand too... Sunnyridge Germiston :plus1:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know of track days that are organized by a Honda dealer friend of mine at swartkops race track.

Will find out dates, and intervals.

cheers
H

41 - 60 of 141 Posts