Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 80 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everybody...

From Johannesburg, South JHB to be more exact, Glenvista to be spot on.
Will be getting my 900RR in 3 weeks. Hope to see you peeps on the road :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in the process of buying a 2008 1000 CBR !I have offered R85 000 (begrudgingly accepted"emmigrating" ) , the bike is 6 months old and has 3 800 km's on the clock !
I ride and own 2006 BMW 1200 GS so i was looking for a road bike as an xtra ! I also looked at Ducati 996 !

Cheers from Cape Town

Mike

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey everybody...

From Johannesburg, South JHB to be more exact, Glenvista to be spot on.
Will be getting my 900RR in 3 weeks. Hope to see you peeps on the road :)

howdy, I too am from Glenvista, but in London at the moment, gotta love it here, got a 2008 Blade on 0% finance! yip 0% pay it off over 3 or 4 years for exactly the list price...
i reckon once it's paid off I'll ship it back to the deep south, and move back to a country with decent riding weather! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn, thats nice!!!!

The credit act is killing us here...
They won't finance my 99 blade due to it being older than 5 years...
Looking the personal loan route, but things are so tight that I might have to pucker up and buy it with savings...eish!

Be keep to meet up and ride with you when your back :)

Clauds

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey guys head hunters pub sounds good , round the corner from me......:evilaugh:

Hey firebladeking how u doing?

Why dont us south africans go out for a sunday ride some time?

H

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey H,

All good here thanks, got 2 track days booked for this month, Brands Hatch GP Circuit on the 14th and Silverstone GP Circuit on the 28th.

then winter starts pulling in! :crying:

been looking at sending the blade back to SA but SARS wants to hit me 60% of the value for import duty!

·
Registered
180 Posts
60% Jacob's salary got to come from somewhere bud:evilaugh:,we hook you up when you get here and we speak to my mates at the dealerships to arrange good deals for you, my mate drives the demo's so I know they're clean, I will also be up for a new one next year but I want a super motard Husqurvana pref as a toy and my 954 for weekends, there prices are reasonable, and I think it should pull all 120kg's of me around quite easily on the rear wheel,I hear they are very strong.

Check it out:

Husqvarna - SM 610

H

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi there, live in kempton park and work in germiston, only have my bike so I ride in all weather, I do believe the South African bladers should have a get-together sometime as they do overseas as well... :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Bud

I live in kempton, ride a 954 , my mate rides a 2006 1000RR nice guys so we think lets hook up, contact me private message come ride with us, will be lekka.

H:O

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aaand another SA boy here!

Born & Raised in Pretoria, Gauteng! Look for my CBR929 on those Que Sera and Harties breakfast runs!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ah, epic Tron moment...

(SHiBBY blows the dust off his PC and the screen flickers on. Someone is out there...)

Welcome!

61 - 80 of 141 Posts