Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
throw the ridgeline at her...

it will hold a bike in the back just fine...looks like an avalanche but better...wont tow as much but its a honda...i love mine...just let her take it on a test drive...i promise you she will love it...it rides like a mercedes ML class...and it corners super good...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Two words big daddy. El Camino....:cool: To satisfy your girl, just buy a camper shell. When you need to haul the bike, pop it off. When she wants her "SUV" put it back on and throw some lawn chairs in the back. If her friends complain, refer to them as "bitches". Pretty soon you will be able to buy anything you want without asking her.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
A year later and you come up with El Camino? Cmon she wants a fancy Escalade she wouldn't roll an El Camino although I would. Looks like I'm keeping the truck anyhow. Bought an old Civic to save on gas since I first posted and now the gas is back down to 2.15 here so I been driving in the truck alot lately without worry.

The POS civic I bought has over 200,000 miles and get 37MPG average its a 96 4-door DX manual. If I drive 55MPG it gets about 45MPG amazing. And its not even that much of a turd when I stomp on it. I don't think the new Hondas get as good mileage as this.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts