Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do and I have no motivation to change.
What is up?

Quote I actually worked out 5 min. after writing this and felt 100% better in body & mind. All it took was this thread and me saying to myself, dumba$$ the BowFlex is right behind you, school is in 1.5hrs, you have no excuse.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Yep, too often...

School's wearing you out, eh? Sounds like it, at least...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
You aren't the only one. 5 years of college and 40-60 hours a week will do that to you. The motivation comes back, just have to wait for it, if you force it, it's a real PITA.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
What booth said...it will come back...its just waiting for the body to catch the mind.  Also...go to the gym, and find some ladies to make you smile! if you have a lady that makes you smile...well, tell her its crunch time, you need power boost...AKA loving like MAD!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
one word:

Xenadrine!

I use the one with ephedra. I know what you all are saying but I am not trying to win the gold or score a touchdown so I am not worried. Also does wonders for your libido.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Jay : I do and I have no motivation to change.
What is up?
I was just in one of those.....for about 6 months...

You have to force yourself to get up and going. I signed up to the gym, after the 1st week I felt awesome. It was hard to get going, really hard. I still have my weak moments. Actually there was a report on how alot of people are going through that now, due to the horrible spring we've had.

As far as the Xenadrine (ephedra) if you can handle it and use it properly then ok, but don't do excessive activity. But not the best thing to use. (I know what you are talking about though Tombstone, used for about a year) I turned out to be waay too sensitive to it and started having heart problems and had to quit. Even the EFX (ephedra free) caused problems for me.

Hang in there!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah.

Weird, I thought I was the only one feeling like this.
I'm starting to get man boobs and it is pissing me off.
The only time I have to excercise is lunch. Baby, school and 40 hour weeks leave me ZERO time to get in shape.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2OHOH2954 : Yep, too often...

School's wearing you out, eh? Sounds like it, at least...
Let me first say that I certainly didnt expect the responses this post got.
Nice to see that its not just one of us that feels this way, that sorta helps in itself.

(2OHOH2954You got it! Well, it was going well for the first 5 weeks then the 2nd 1/2 began.
And the weather, we went from rain and modest temps to Sunny and humid and 90's!
So I havent gone out much to ride the Mt.Bike.

Anyway, after posting this, I realized that the BlowFlex is right behind me!
So I made no Excuses and exercised.
Now after a 40min workout, I am even thinking clearly.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I feel the same, even though I'm only 150-160lbs. This is the first year since I turned 16 that I only have one job and don't go to school. For the last nearly 5 years I've had 2 jobs at least working 30-60hrs/wk and going to school full time. Now when I actually have an afternoon off I just crash and play video games or sleep. Been thinking about picking up roller-blading for a few hours a week. Gonna get there eventually

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
You didnt visit adultadd.com did you? get a 'scrip for strattera? ok..just checking

..nah, I think its just this weird weather pattern this year, at least thats what I blame it on. My winter fattening went a bit wide and now spring came in June...wtf? No worries though, it will end the same time as it does every year and after a few good boffs on the ice Ill convince myself I can slow down on the working out till 'next season' which prolly wont start till Aug if im thinking correctly...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I know because I've gone (and still do) through the exact same thing

The juice just runs out after a while, and it's hard as hell to get recharged. Case in point - I'm not taking any classes this summer, so that I can have a more productive fall semester.

What helps... is taking a weekend off and just having a blast doing whatever... or if you have a SO, doing something different with her.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts