Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSU500 Pronto Neo Universal Intelligent Remote Control?

I am thinking of buying one and would like some opinions on it

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
We had a Sony LCD remote for a week before selling it to get this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3066766000 The downside to the Full LCD ones is that you cant memorize the screen and surf around, open the guide, and get program info without looking at it. We not have 2 of the RCA's in the house and love them. With TV, DVD, DSS, Big Dish, VCR, Tuner, plus more, we very rarely need one of the original remotes.
Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've used them in a few cars. The custom screen layout capability and learn functions are cool. I used car and home equipment and it was able to do every function I wanted to from any IR source. The Macros were great for turning on/off multiple types/brands of equipment and selecting inputs with one press of a "button". I think Marantz has a similar one also.

Bill

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BillAce said:
I've used them in a few cars. The custom screen layout capability and learn functions are cool. I used car and home equipment and it was able to do every function I wanted to from any IR source. The Macros were great for turning on/off multiple types/brands of equipment and selecting inputs with one press of a "button". I think Marantz has a similar one also.

Bill

thanks bill, I was hoping YOU had used them for that purpose

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NinerPilot said:
We had a Sony LCD remote for a week before selling it to get this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3066766000 The downside to the Full LCD ones is that you cant memorize the screen and surf around, open the guide, and get program info without looking at it. We not have 2 of the RCA's in the house and love them. With TV, DVD, DSS, Big Dish, VCR, Tuner, plus more, we very rarely need one of the original remotes.
Chris
hopefully this thing will cut down on all the remote clutter i have lying around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts