·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad Costco has the stuff at a discount or I'd be broke. :crap:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I read the label once...it said Taurine...never heard of it...what is that anyway, bull urine.... :huh:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Baketech said:
I read the label once...it said Taurine...never heard of it...what is that anyway, bull urine.... :huh:
Taurine is essential for cats; cat food is supplemented with taurine, which is why other pet foods are not recommended for cats. In cats, taurine "helps maintain good eye health, regulate the heart beat, maintain cell membrane stability, and prevent brain cell over-activity"
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Red Bull kept me alert and alive during missions in Iraq. Never went on a flight without at least 2 in the cockpit.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:puke: Had one of the red bull trucks stop at a store I was at on my RS50, the girl asked me a bunch of questions about my bike, then I asked how she scored the truck and she offered me a drink...said it was part of her job to give away free red bulls. I figured that was the only way they could get ppl to drink that :shit: :idunno:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
seamus said:
Red Bull kept me alert and alive during missions in Iraq. Never went on a flight without at least 2 in the cockpit.
I'm sorry, but were you talking about the drink or the girls?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts