Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never heard of them till now and was wondering if they are any good?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bacchus said:
That didn't even produce one hit on Google... :idunno:
i know. They have a site if you use yahoo. theres a jacket on ebay thats my size and is only $60 and i need one bad

·
Registered
6 Posts
http://www.zero60.com/leather.html

I bought a hyperdrive jacket at a fair in Maine 2-3 years ago. It fit and was cheap. About 2 months ago I called the company and purchased the Air Warp Drive Jeans (for my trip to Deals Gap :) ). When the jeans came in I had ordered one size to big (couldn’t find a local dealer so I tried my best at guessing the size using their charts.) When the pair came back that fit the zippers on the pants and jacket were the same, as in they both had the "male" end! Sent them back and got a 3rd pair. They fit well but the zipper on the pants is slightly out of place compared to the jacket but not enough to worry about. I like em.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Sounds like there's a reason they're cheap.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I just happen to prefer a company that realizes you need the right stuff to zip together your pants and jacket and not take 3 tries to get it when my life may depend on it.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
stegen said:
i know. They have a site if you use yahoo. theres a jacket on ebay thats my size and is only $60 and i need one bad
What size are you? I want to sell my old gear. I have a Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket (black, size M) and Ballistic Pants with knee and hip pads.

The jacket has a little bit of rash on the right arm but it's not a big deal.

If you're interested I'd take $170 plus shipping for both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts