Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome!
My wife's from Doylestown - I've been out there a number of times - you're not far from some very nice areas for riding.

Can't speak to the durability of the trailer.. Kinda pricey. Do you know someone with more room that might trade space for occasional use of a more multi-functional one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know someone with more room that might trade space for occasional use of a more multi-functional one?[/quote]

Your reading my mind, that's plan B

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Saw one similar to that at Barber last month. The one I saw however had a tube frame and carried two bikes. If I remember correctly, one of the guys on this site from AZ has one. Can't remember if it was ReaperAZ or Nickeliii. Maybe one of them will see this post and reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, get an enclosed one in flat black, attach a fake horse to it, and park it out of the way in Lancaster County.

Sorted!

That's a great plan, my first thought was a red one with some fake reindeer and just park it on the lawn, but come Jan. I'm screwed

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
That's a great plan, my first thought was a red one with some fake reindeer and just park it on the lawn, but come Jan. I'm screwed

Too bad. If you were in Ohio, you could leave anything with xmas lights up until April, no problem.

:evilaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts