Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed to Barber for the trackday on July 20th?  I'd be cool to find a couple fellow honda owners amongst all those damn R1's.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look forward to seeing you there. I'm coming with two other friends, both on R1's.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey NinerPilot, watch it out there on the track. You don't have a good record going for you so far you know... Crashed at Grattan and at Mid-Ohio last year (2nd day on both)....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn!  Talk about getting called out.

Should be a helluva time.  The pics of the track on 1888fastlap.com are pretty impressive.  Last I looked, street II was already full and the other two were getting close.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I know a few people who went to the WERA races there and all of them loved the track. They said it surpassed all of the hype around it.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
For your info, I crashed in the first session of the first day at Grattan.... Remember, you and I were the only ones out in the rain... I started off the weekend right, but fear not! I am swapping to the same beat up Erion bodywork tomorrow for the occasion.
Chris

·
Registered
433 Posts
NinerPilot : For your info, I crashed in the first session of the first day at Grattan....  Remember, you and I were the only ones out in the rain...  I started off the weekend right, but fear not!  I am swapping to the same beat up Erion bodywork tomorrow for the occasion.
Chris
Eh, a crash is a crash is a crash... hehe

Have fun. Like I said, I hear it is an awesome track that lives up to all of the hype we have heard about it. I don't know anyone who has complained about it yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts