Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
soon2b954 said:
Tour Master advanced sport jacket,

http://www.tourmaster.com/product.html?sku=85-050

Any comments on overall quality and functionality. Looking to wear this jacket when the leather one won’t hold up against wind, rain and cold.
I dont have that Jacket, but have Tour Master gloves and luggage and can attest to their quality.

I know you didn't ask for this, but have a Joe Rocket Ballistic 3.0 jacket for touring/commuting in foul weather and it is 100% waterproof and the company is top-notch to deal with. I had a problem with the first jacket they sold me and they shipped me a new one no-questions asked with a box and pre-paid postage to return the defective jacket. I told the sales rep I'd relay my satisfaction to other potential jacket buyers, so I am...

Teknic on the other hand...

·
Registered
777 Posts
I too can attest to the quality of their products. I have a set of gloves I bought from newenough.com that were crash tested. Did nothing to them but scratch the knuckle protectors. Good stuff for a good price.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I have a TourMaster Cortech GX jacket that I've had for three years now. Outstanding product. Very comfortable, well designed, and nice that it's washable when the bug buildup gets heavy. Ventilation isn't great in summer, but I have a perforated leather one for that. With the liner in cooler months it keeps me very warm. Highly recommended. :thumb:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Sorry but I would not hesitate to buy one if it was at a m/c shop. Length is to my liking & all the rest. I to have an old Ballistic JR jacket I have been wearing for past four years plus a JR "Tahoe" that was 1" longer then the JR jackets of when they were only 3/4 length so I forked out the $100.00 more, took 5 months to arrive & loaded with crazy zippers that make it sensless, along with hard to put on, while the removable liner blocks a rider from doing a poper shoulder-check.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I do not have that Specific Tour Master jacket, but I have used their Cortech Tank bag/tail pack/ saddle bags for years with absolutely no noticable sign of wear.

I have had several pairs of their gloves and have gone-off at speed with them and have no complains what so ever.

My latest love from them is my Infusion perf. leather jacket. It is a wonderful piece of kit.

You won't regret the purchase of Tour Master/Cortech products.:cool:

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts