Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ass? I kinda have to trim/shave my ass for my holloween costume for work. I have trimmed my chest hair before and it itched like made for a day, will my ass be the same if i trim it? and if I shave it, will it itch when it grows back? It sounds stupid but need to know. thanks you hairy monsters

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Bwahahahha - I read the post title before I looked to see who the poster was, and I immediately thought Critz. No stegen, I have never shaved my ass, but I did shave my scrotum the night before my vasectomy, don't remember about any itching or other side effects.

Hope this helps Yeah, I know, TMI!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
stegen : Ass? I kinda have to trim/shave my ass for my holloween costume for work. I have trimmed my chest hair before and it itched like made for a day, will my ass be the same if i trim it? and if I shave it, will it itch when it grows back? It sounds stupid but need to know.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I just tried the thong on and damn, those things are uncomfortable. now, off goes the hair. will have pictures, wish me luck

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
stegen : will have pictures, wish me luck
You post pics of your shaved ass in a thong here...you'll need more than luck...I'm thinking Witness Protection Program

NO, Stegen, NO!!!

J

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bacchus : Post 'em steggy, post 'em! Oh God, what have I just wished upon myself? If for no other reason, just to freak fumb out
Get yer freak on mini-man....

Just keep it in the freakin' closet...please.

J

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, going to start shaving my ass now. did face and 'nether regions' next is the chest and ass. Will keep you updated regularly. and Bacchus, There will be pics. you can count your hairy ass on it

·
Registered
134 Posts
you crack me up Stegen!!!,

That's one of those topics you just don't talk about with the boys...

it in the same no-no area as '.. hey, any of you guys find it hard getting it up sometimes? Then when you do get it up, you blow your load in about 3 seconds' you're just asking for trouble, not to mention a swift beating!!!

In FHM a while back they had an article about how to shave your ass, I just assumed it was a joke, apparently you work from the date outwards, against the grain so to speak...

better watch out for the regrowth, your boyfriend might get stubble rash - hehehe (j/k)

thanks for the laugh though mate, it's taken the weight of todays news off my shoulders for a while

Ben.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
BlueToy : you crack me up Stegen!!!,

That's one of those topics you just don't talk about with the boys...

it in the same no-no area as '.. ....'  you're just asking for trouble, not to mention a swift beating!!!
Nah this is par for the course with Stegen..... Getting it up would be light conversation for him.....  Stegen just might appreciate the beating...sick f**K!!

Wasnt there some question about if you all of a sudden found out she was a he would you still play ball?.....n the pick of the lil Asian chick we found out was a guy!!!!

And the whole if we had a twin thing......TMI!!!!

SP

1 - 20 of 60 Posts