Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new user... Bought a new 03 954 about a month ago. It's red and black with the black tank and upper fairing. I like the idea of switching the fairing lowers between ann 03 like mine and a red 02. Is there anyone here from Calgary with a red 02 954 that wants to switch? :eyebrows:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
I'm a new user... Bought a new 03 954 about a month ago. It's red and black with the black tank and upper fairing. I like the idea of switching the fairing lowers between ann 03 like mine and a red 02. Is there anyone here from Calgary with a red 02 954 that wants to switch? :eyebrows:
Are you sure you wouldn't rather have silver instead of red? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure how that would look. The bike still has a red tailsection and front fender :hmm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW my brother :squid: and I will be out riding tonight... He has an 01 RC-51

Maybe run into you? Not literally though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
I'm not sure how that would look. The bike still has a red tailsection and front fender :hmm:
Probably will look like crap. I just want more black on mine. I won't be out riding tonite until the games over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mangina said:
Probably will look like crap. I just want more black on mine. I won't be out riding tonite until the games over.
Who will be the hero in OT? :eek:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top